Investor Soiree Butler Renewable Energy Holdings REH.L

Take me straight down to the chat Renewable Energy Holdings is trading below the moving 50 day average and below the moving 200 day average on below-average volume.
Follow the trades of top traders with Ayondo.

454 of 1490
Overall Rating
Click for the Top 100
10 of 15
Utilities Rating
Click for all the Utilities Ratings
1.325p
Previous Close
Real time prices at ADVFN

Renewable Energy Holdings discussion on ADVFN

ADVFN

Get up to speed on all the Renewable Energy Holdings discussion over on ADVFN's excellent UK investor forums.

Select from 1490 Investor Soiree share pages


or check out the Investor Soiree Top 100 Shares by Rank list.

Spread the good Renewable Energy Holdings word on social media


or follow AIM Soiree on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Linkedin.

  • Re: Mynydd y Gwynt Ltd 20 April Deadline by Uncas
    Tue, 16 Jun 2015 11:23:00 GMT

    My understanding is the decision from the SoS will be 'BY' 20 Nov.

    As the United Nations international climate conference will be held at Le Bourget from 30 November to 11 December I was hoping the decision would be after as an increase in green energy, even at a higher cost looks very possible IMO but WTFDIK By Uncas
  • Re: FAO Farmer Dave by farmerdave
    Tue, 09 Jun 2015 09:02:00 GMT

    OK -congratulations on the position By farmerdave
  • FAO Farmer Dave by John of Groats
    Tue, 09 Jun 2015 00:21:00 GMT

    I have just been elected as Vice Chairman of our local council which is taking up a fair amount of my time so I am not sure when I can sit down to update my calculations based on the latest accounts.

    John By John of Groats
  • Re: REH Final Results by John of Groats
    Tue, 09 Jun 2015 00:08:00 GMT

    Sorry, the first sentence should read, "The net asset value of Kobylany has been reduced from £3,831m to £1,573m." It's stll nowhere near enough to pay off the Utilico loans.

    John By John of Groats
  • Re: REH Final Results by farmerdave
    Mon, 08 Jun 2015 13:51:00 GMT

    John

    CWE price 4.7 cents a share. NAV somewhere between -4p to +1p a share depending on huge number of factors - still paying a director 150k a year and interest of 900k a year ....

    WJat is your valuation for MYG ?

    FD By farmerdave
  • REH Final Results by John of Groats
    Mon, 08 Jun 2015 13:03:00 GMT

    The net asset value of Kobylany has been reduced from £3,831 to £1,573. That is much less than the £6.5m currently owed to Utilico (£2.5m from the 2009 loan and £4m from the 2013 loan facility). A firesale looks increasingly likely.

    It is definitely worth reading note 28 to the accounts to see how Utilico has extracted very tough conditions on the disposal of MyG. Selling to anyone other than Utilico is fraught with difficulties.

    Then there are factors noted on page two of the results: the changes to wind farm subsidies (not to our benefit), that the next opportunity to bid for supplying electricity is unlikely before winter 2016, and that connection to the National Grid may take till October 2019 (assuming no unforeseen delays). The Utilico loans need to be repaid by the end of 2015 so it is likely that repayment will have to be postponed again, incurring continued interest charges and the possibility that Utilico will want even more onerous terms.

    CWE continues to make progress but the share price has fallen from the 10 cents I used in my calculations of August 2013 to 0.47 cents.

    When I do finally get down to reassessing the net value of REH, I can see some significant reduction will be necessary.

    John By John of Groats
  • Sponsored Links

  • Utilico Loan by John of Groats
    Fri, 05 Jun 2015 15:38:00 GMT

    Utilici have agreed to extend the loan for another 5 months, to the end of the year. Of the £4.25m facility, REH have already drawn down £4m, leaving just £0.25m available to last this year. I hope there are no more large costs to bear before one of the assets can be sold.

    The decision on MyG is due in November, so they need to line up a buyer by then (assuming the decision is positive).

    It is impossible to put a deadline on the sale of Kobylany. I suppose Utilico may eventually lose patience and force a firesale.

    John By John of Groats
  • Re: Mynydd y Gwynt Ltd 20 April Deadline by John of Groats
    Thu, 21 May 2015 14:53:00 GMT

    No, only a recommendation from the Planning Inspectorate. Within six months we will have a decision from the Secretary of State.

    John By John of Groats
  • Re: Mynydd y Gwynt Ltd 20 April Deadline by farmerdave
    Thu, 14 May 2015 13:02:00 GMT

    So 3 months from today and we will have the decision on the welsh wind farm ?

    FD By farmerdave
  • Mynydd y Gwynt Ltd 20 April Deadline by Uncas
    Wed, 22 Apr 2015 07:25:00 GMT

    link



    By Uncas
  • Carnegie Get Paid by Uncas
    Mon, 20 Apr 2015 18:06:00 GMT

    Australian Renewable Energy Agency make final payment for Perth CETO installation

    link By Uncas
  • Is There anybody there?? by Uncas
    Fri, 17 Apr 2015 11:14:00 GMT

    If so please post something about where REH is at ATM By Uncas
  • ALLTOLD - YOU D..k by JJNOVICE
    Fri, 22 Aug 2014 13:09:00 GMT

    Always at it. By JJNOVICE
  • Re: Trades by John of Groats
    Thu, 21 Aug 2014 20:58:00 GMT

    Well, Brookdale sold nearly 3m shares which seems to have taken the wind out of the sails (sales?). Still, it was a moment of excitement and an indication of what could happen if things go well.

    We now have at least 9 months to wait for the next significant news of MYG from the Planning Inspectorate. That could coincide with the election of a new Goverment and who knows what their plans for renewable energy will be? It is just possble that we get news from Poland before that but I wouldn't bet on it.

    John By John of Groats
  • Re: Trades by alltold9
    Mon, 18 Aug 2014 18:52:00 GMT

    SOMETHING BIG UP IMHHO! DYOR BUT JUST MIGHT BE A BIG BREAKTHROUGH! By alltold9
  • REH by Bckttsim
    Mon, 08 Jun 2015 11:53:37 GMT

    The figures are terrible Looks like Welsh farm destine to fail, Polish farm , nobody wants it, And CWE.ASX locked in cannot get out. If this doesn't go down !
  • Get Rich Slowly: The Unconventional Guide to Mastering Your Money
    4 Shares to Buy in 2015
    Renewable Energy Holdings on ETX Capital
    Investor Soiree Top 5 Discussed UK Shares Widget
    your ad here
  • reh by mannnan
    Mon, 08 Jun 2015 07:40:56 GMT

    The main focus for the Group continues to be the planning application for the Mynydd y Gwynt ("MYG") wind farm in Mid-Wales. As announced on 21 May 2015 the examination phase for the application is now over and the Examining Authority has three months during which he considers the various representations made and writes his report to the Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change. The Secretary of State then has a further three months to decide whether to award consent. Given this timetable, notification of the decision will be no later than 20 November 2015. Financial performance The Group made a Loss from Operations of £462k in the year, the comparable figure for 2013 being £733k. The loss for the year was £3.65m (2013: £1.6m), mainly due to a charge taken for the impairment of the Polish project amounting to £2.17m and interest on the Utilico loans of £889k (2013: £677k). Wales The planning examination process closed on 20 May, with a consent decision due by 20 November 2015. If consent is granted then the wind farm would need to be connected to the proposed new Mid-Wales hub substation via a 132kV overhead line, which will require a separate planning application by SP Manweb. In turn the new hub substation is also the subject of another planning application by National Grid. Both grid projects are currently scheduled for completion in October 2019. As the connection date is October 2019 the wind farm will not be eligible for Renewable Obligation ("RO") support, which closes in 2017, but will be eligible to apply for support using a 'Contract for Difference' ("CfD") tariff under the electricity market reform arrangements (Electricity Act 2013). Achieving a CfD is a competitive auction process dependent on several factors including the money allocated by DECC. For a discussion and explanation of the new CfD regime please refer to the www.emrdeliverybody.com and www. lowcarboncontracts.uk websites. On 27 May 2015 the Queen's Speech contained an intention to introduce a new energy Bill, which in relation to onshore wind projects included a 'commitment to end new subsidy for onshore wind farms… and DECC will be announcing measures to deliver this soon.' It is currently unclear how this will affect the MYG project but the board of directors of the Company ("Board") will update the market as and when there is more clarity. Whilst the Board will consider all possible deals should consent be granted it is its view that the sale of the wind farm is likely to achieve the best value for shareholders only after the grid connection projects have both been consented and the CfD auction process successfully completed. MYG will not be eligible for the next CfD auction in November 2015 and will have to wait for the following auction, currently expected to be winter 2016. Poland Recent clarifications in
  • Carnegie milestone funds by GedW
    Fri, 05 Jun 2015 05:54:28 GMT

    Friday, 05 June 2015 / $1.5m Government Grant Milestone Payments - $1.5 million milestone payments approved by the Australian Renewable Energy Agency - Milestone payments approved for manufacture, construction and deployment of CETO units and the commissioning of the Perth Wave Energy Project
  • RNS by drif
    Thu, 04 Jun 2015 17:16:25 GMT

    Today confirms no nasty dept surprises until the award process of planning is over! So that means we are clean cut just pure waiting for news until End of November. Nice place to be perhaps.
  • Today by bigtimber1
    Tue, 02 Jun 2015 12:23:49 GMT

    Thanks there to Uncas and Drif, on your knowledgable views, I am still feeling optimistic here taken into account the sheer upside, their seems to be a positive move forward in general this year regarding renewable energies, lets hope it bolsters our application process for the WWF, ATB
  • RE: bigtimber by Uncas
    Mon, 01 Jun 2015 22:10:52 GMT

    I thought there were three objectors, (Natural Resources Wales and Powys County Council and Ceredigion CC). All have disagreements on a list of various topics but how 'Major' these disagreements (objections) are is in the eye of the reader. I would suggest the objectors consider them 'Major'. There is also the objections from Roland Baskerville about peat displacement and water erosion. The decision to grant is not a given by any means IMO. I tend to have a 'green energy' view and would grant it but I'm not the SoS. The period for submissions now finished and Planning Inspectorate completed his examination of the application on 20 May we await him sending his recommendation to the SoS Energy & Climate change before end of Aug and a decision by 20 Nov deadline
  • Sponsored Links

  • Update ? by CupazStu
    Fri, 29 May 2015 05:24:56 GMT

    Forgive me, not been watching too closely Are we due an RNS or update on 30th May ?
  • rags by drif
    Fri, 22 May 2015 14:17:18 GMT

    I think these are the lows!!! I Expect a move to 3p quite soon, with a bounce up higher very probable.
  • day traders by rags2riches67
    Fri, 22 May 2015 13:47:58 GMT

    will trade this for about 5 months imo, then people will take their positions and wait for news on a positive welsh outcome and bag up. over the next 5 months I hope I have funds to top up on the lows.
  • bigtimber by drif
    Thu, 21 May 2015 13:14:39 GMT

    With poland im out, I just dont know, I never really invested on that asset base. Well with wales I do know a very big fact, there was no major objection at any stage, that is a very strong platform to build a solid case to go forward to the final stages. I will also note Clive Callister did not sell he recent share purchase in the build up to the first period closing, thats a very very good sign, without Wales going forward he would be looking a very low value return on his 1.26 investment. Who knows what the planning decition will bring but with no solid objection and a fine REH case put forward we can conclude Clive is confident and Im holding so we are 60/40 towards a positive outcome as 9f 7am Today.
  • RE: big timber by bigtimber1
    Thu, 21 May 2015 09:54:49 GMT

    Do you know if the polish farm is profitable just now, taking into account the upkeep / maintenance costs?, With reference to the WWF how do feel their application has gone to date? I was following with interest via the plan portal but have been a little distracted recently. I am still happy to sit this one out been here since September last year. ATB
  • big timber by drif
    Thu, 21 May 2015 08:37:05 GMT

    Poland is holding an auction of wind energy rates (whats paid to providers) the outcome will revalue the polish asset, either way its currently valued at within 1.7m market cap. (Seems crazy when you also think that Wales is worth with planning 10m plus alone) I also note CWE is progressing very well indeed down under, either way our Market cap (£1.7m) is supported by some very strong assets.
  • Moving On by bigtimber1
    Thu, 21 May 2015 07:37:59 GMT

    Nice little update for shareholders, all moving forward according to plan, maybe between now and november they can secure an asset sale in Poland, that would provide some funds for all. ATB
  • RNS by drif
    Thu, 21 May 2015 06:32:10 GMT

    Progression.
  • rns by rags2riches67
    Thu, 21 May 2015 06:08:22 GMT

    rns